PRP Rejuvenation ("Plasma")
ImageMaker is proud to offer PRP - Platelet Rich Plasma Treatments. "Advanced Lipofilling."
We offer an advanced PRP process of facial rejuvenation with autologous platelet-rich plasma.
The process addresses the soft tissues lost through aging or solar damage – and is directed at improvement of dermal atrophy, fat atrophy, gravitational descent to a degree, loss of skin tone and skin texture. To be effective the activated and enriched plasma has to be injected into the skin and dermis.
• Quantifiable improvement of skin complexion with visible changes noticeable in 3-4 weeks-especially forehead, cheeks, neck and back of hands
• A-PRP or c-PRP is not a volumetric filler, but biological cell therapy with your own cells and enriched plasma
• Facial soft tissue augmentation without synthetic filler or animal products
• No need for fat transfer operations or face lifts
• A popular, relatively painless injectable treatment for the aging face in cosmetic practices (like mesotherapy, except that A-PRP or c-PRP is used as the injectable, that is far more predictable).
PRP for Hair Loss
There’s a medical approach to reversing hair loss that encourages new growth of your hair. Cell therapy for hair growth, an innovative treatment offered by PRP Hair Replacement Therapy, offers you the renewal you need to have a fuller head of hair.There’s hope for those who are struggling with thinning hair or pattern baldness. But the time to act is now—the sooner you start Hair Replacement Therapy, the more effective it can be in stimulating the growth of new hair, new cells and a new confidence. Renew yourself by renewing your cells.
PRP for Joint Injury and Osteoarthritis
PRP therapy may be a way of fixing a muscle, tendon, or joint-related injury without surgery.
It can be very effective in treating osteoarthritis, especially in the earlier stages.
PRP for Hair Loss Before and After